The Honey Pots Day Nursery General Information
All commodities are included in the fee so there are no additional costs for meal times though we do ask parents to supply the following if required:
- Nappies, wipes and creams, change of clothes, plenty of underwear if your child is learning to use the potty/toilet, 3 Sachets of labelled Calpol, baby bottles/beakers/sports beaker, labelled toothbrush & toothpaste, comforters/dummies and baby feeds. Labelled Wellington boots and suncream according to seasons, all of which may be placed in The Honey Pots pump bag which is provided on registration.
- We operate an indoor footwear policy within the Baby/Tiny Tots Room so we kindly ask that parents entering either room remove their footwear or, alternatively, put shoe covers over their footwear (these are provided, situated near both Baby Room and Tiny Tot door) We can only administer prescribed medicines. Medicines and Calpol that are being administered to children in our care will always be supervised by an additional member of staff. Additional consent forms must be signed for medicines. It is the parents/carers responsibility to keep nursery details including medical records up to date.
- Please feel free to contact us on the following numbers: Burton (01283) 539200 - Swadlincote (01283) 551398 or email: email@example.com
- You may choose to visit at any time, though at busy times of the day, to ensure the safety of our children, it may be necessary to arrange a specific time for a visit. A senior member of staff will be only too pleased to show you around and offer you a more informative visit, answering any questions you may have. We, of course, welcome children on visits to either nursery so please feel free to bring your child along. We understand that it is a big decision to choose what is right for your child and their unique needs. This can sometimes be a little overwhelming so if you would like to visit us more than once, please feel free.
- A secure car park is to the rear of the nursery which is monitored by CCTV.
- Parents are able to access nursery Policies & Procedures, Daily Routines, Educational Plans, menus, special events, latest newsletters and various other documents which can be found displayed around the nursery. Duplicate copies maybe provided upon request.
Burton - Ofsted Unique Number: EY442729
Swadlincote - Ofsted unique number - EY442478
Designed by - Richard Annable